Our Waterjet service allows economic and precise cutting for a variety of materials. Work with our in-house design team to develop drawings and choose the right materials for your project or simply submit your drawings and specifications.
Why use our Waterjet service?
- Our waterjet machine is quick and efficient making it an economical solution.
- Our waterjet machine typically cuts with more accuracy than other methods – typically more accurate than current industry methods.
- We can accurately and precisely cut through a wide range of materials.
- Choose from a range of in-house materials or supply your own.
Our Waterjet machine works with:
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel
- A range of other materials
Our OMAX Waterjet Machine can cut part sizes up to 2500mm x 1250mm to a tolerance of +/- 0.075mm.
Can also deliver extra value by offering secondary processes such as machining, drilling, tapping, counter boring and fabricating. This provides a complete or part service, tailored to requirements.
We’ve delivered merchandising props for window dressing, signage, even cut ceramic tiles and carpet with the highest degree of accuracy.