Lyndhurst Precision are looking for mechanical design engineers, could this be you?
Can you –
– Design from first principles, handling equipment, jigs and tools, automation?
– Understand materials, heat treatment processes and their choices for the right application
– Understand tolerancing and geometrical tolerances.
– Get involved with the manufacturing process and even roll your sleeves up and get stuck in?
– Do you know how to make the component you are designing?
– Do you consider how someone would assemble the equipment you have designed?
– Can you work as part of a team and be able to accept other peoples designs other than your own?
– Can you model on Autocad Inventor?
If you feel you have these qualities and the enthusiasm and drive for engineering, then please get in touch, an exciting future is waiting for you